My old roommate Matthew used to serve these sugar bombs up as a remedy for the munchies. They aren’t for the faint-hearted, they are sweet enough to induce a child-like sugar fit in a grown man. Which can’t possibly be a bad thing, can it?
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1-1/2 cup packed crushed graham crackers
- 1 package (185 grams/ 6 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Heat the oven to 175°C (350°F).
- Pour the melted butter evenly in a rectangular baking pan (9X13 inch) Sprinkle the crushed graham crackers over top and pat down gently. Over the graham base sprinkle the chocolate, coconut, nuts and condensed milk.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until firm and golden.
- Cool and cut into squares.